...one woman's 25 year quest to share a pint with the man who would be king.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And so it begins...

This blog is for me.  This project was for me.  It is just a diary of the moments in the past 25 years that I've spent trying to convince people that Colin was amazing.  Pre-Bridget Jones...Pre-Pride & Prejudice...Pre-Oscar.

Although the picture on my side-bar suggests I finally met the man, the myth, the legend;  it is only a small step to actually achieving my goal of sitting down and sharing a laugh and a pint with someone I've known longer than either of my husbands!

I will not be soliciting followers.  I will probably not tell anyone I am writing this.  My friends and family tease me.  My children call me a "stalker".  So my next post will be a list of reasons why that is not so.  Why my middle name should be "sweet and harmless".  Why this seems the sanest project in the world.

God, I truly hope no one ever reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment